I pledge to refrain from the following activities:
- Talking about Protected (Topic) Classes like religion, politics, racism, and sexism — except in the abstract.
- Lying, or being lazy in substantiating claims.
- Writing about things that:
- a) I didn’t do or make (or independently add something new to),
- b) I don’t understand very well (or at least without proper disclosure).
- Wielding words like a Standard Rationalist (for the right way to wield words, see 37 Ways That Words Can Be Wrong)
Hopefully I’ll be able to look back on this page and tell myself I did a good job of keeping out the fluff.